Monday, May 11, 2009

Look who turned 1

Its still hard to believe my Tiff is a mommy! And miss Chloe has just turned a year old! She looks beautifull in her tutu!

Tiffany had her cake made in Murfreesboro! It was the most beautiful birthday cake I had ever seen. And it tasted really good too.


She really didnt know what to do with her cake at first, then she got the hang of it.

It makes me so sad that these two dont live here. But I dont blame them, I would be a beach babe too if I had the choice!

Here Tiff and Chloe are opening the gift Jack, Cole and I got for her birthday. Miss Chloe is a BIG UT fan (of course her mommy and daddy have nothing to do with it!)

Here is a picture of the unholy heard, minus one (we missed you Jill!!!) Its always a good time to get together. It dont happen much any more. I love these girls, there is nothing like them. Recent times make me appreciate the good people and times I have had in my life. I LOVE YOU ALL!

1 comment: