Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Odds and Ends

Colton wanted to try on my mothers glasses, he looked totally funny!

Jack and I had dentist appointments on Monday. We were just going to get our teeth cleaned and for check up's. I had went to the dentist two weeks earlier because I had broke a tooth. They took one look at it and said, "there is no saving that tooth... its going to have to come out." Then they gave several reasons as to why it would have to be considered "oral surgery." It was a rough couple of days but on my return visit they said it was healing well and I had no other problems with the exception of them wanting to pull my wisdom teeth.
Jackie was not so lucky. It had been 15-20 years since he had been to the dentist. He had quite a lengthy list of things that needs to be done. About 7 cavities that need filled, 2 of which are very very bad. They want to crown a tooth and of course pull his wisdom teeth too. He was in a LOT of pain when we come home.
In this picture I was showing off my clean teeth and Jack was showing how upset he was.

Just another side note: If American Idol entertains any of you at all, if you have not already, I would suggest you check out this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk
It is Susan Boyle from Britain has talent. It is very interesting. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment