Friday, April 10, 2009

Do you know farmer Brown?

On Saturday of last week Jack had to go clothes shopping for an interview for school. I turned around and Colton had this hat on his head! He said, "Do you know farmer Brown?" When I told him I did not he told me that he was farmer Brown!

After we finally got Jack some clothes he took us to Baskin Robins then we went to the playground.




My two boys in their titans jersey's. This picture is one of my new favorites.

It seems like every Sunday morning Colton finds a new game on the computer that mom and I totally get addicted to.

Colton decided he wanted to go outside and show Ashlie some of his bicycle tricks. You can see here that he is a master at wheelies.

Colton and I decided to decorate a easter cake.

Colton asked mom if she would help him lick his popcicle because it was melting. We all got a pretty good laugh out of it.

1 comment:

  1. The wheelies remind me so much of Jack. When he was two he got his first two-wheeler but was upset because it had training wheels on it. Grandpa raised them to their limit and he was still upset so he took them off. That little stinker was riding like a pro and popping wheelies all the time! (At two years old - well almost 2 1/2 years old)

    ReplyDelete