Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just a little trouble

Mom and I went to my sisters house this weekend. We had a good time, but we always do when the 3 of us get together. Jack thinks we are trouble together. I just think we are fun. At one point the dog, bullet, got very jealous because Ashlie and I were so close looking at the computer. He wanted some attention from his mommy and decided to sit right on top of me. In this picture he was basically just straddling me and looking at me like I was silly.


This one makes me laugh, he was just hanging his head on my head looking at Ashlie's computer. Look how innocent his face looks. :D

He finally got what he wanted, just to be next to his mommy, but he was still laying on top of my head all the while. Notice my whole body is there but no head.

We had a good time. And maybe we are a little trouble when we get together. Hehe!

1 comment:

  1. I know you girls have such a good time together! I wish I were there with you! Whenever I'm around you all my face hurts from smiling too much! I was glad to see some new pics on the blog! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete