Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Colton's first race

While I was away at my sisters house this weekend Jack and Colton went to a bikers festival called, high on the hog. They were there with Jacks dad (papa Jack) and his girlfriend Wendy. In this picture they were drawing numbers for prizes. They let Colton draw the numbers then paid him $5 for doing so. Jack said he searched for the exact one he wanted every time.

They had rides for the kids to ride on. Colton got to do his own racing that day.

Then they went down by the lake where there was some ducks. Colton tried to get close to them.

After that they went to eat Mexican. Here Cole is with his papa Jack and Wendy and some other friends.


Colton was very carefully watching the cars and everything they were doing.

He was so excited to see all of these cars. I think there was a wreck with this one. Of course he enjoyed that too.

They took pictures with some of the cars after the race. This one was with a bugs bunny car.

He liked this car too.

The boys had such a good time. I am glad they had a good time together, good time with a boys night out. But I am very jealous I missed his first races. When mom and I got home he told us all about it. I cant wait until the next time and I can go with them.

1 comment:

  1. I had a blast and I am so glad yall come to see me but it does look like ya missed a lot. I know he loved those races and i bet he still has not quit talking about them. I will have to ask him about it next time I see them.

    ReplyDelete