Friday, April 10, 2009

My week

I am helping raise money for the American Cancer Society. At work anyone that wanted to could nominate anyone else to get a pie in the face if they would pay for it. We had a easter bunny frame.

As it turns out they got the most money for me. I dont know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. LOL! But my kitchen girls definately could not wait to pay to get to put pie in my face.


Of course mom had to get in on the action. She put one pie in my face for leaving dirty dishes, one pie for leaving laundry in the laundry room and one pie because she loved me. Isn't she sweet?

I also got to see my friend Bridgette this week. We dont get together too often but it is always a good time when we do. She is one of the smartest people I have ever met and she always gives me good advice. I cant wait till we get together again.




2 comments:

  1. Amber..thanks for the tip about the medical transcription job. They hired me and I am in the process of getting all of the software and equipment needed for the job. I really appreciate you thinking of me and giving me Melissa's number. I feel like this was a door God opened for our family and I am so blessed that you helped with it. You are a wondeful friend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete