Saturday, July 18, 2009

Enjoy the little things

We were lucky enough to have Colton this whole week! It has been such a good week! We are so blessed to have him a part of our lives.
Mom and Dad bought this pool and we all have had a blast with the pool this whole week! Some how Jack has been the last one in it all week! But here is a picture of Jack and Cole playing, Cole was trying to drown Jack and I think he did a pretty good job at it. :D


Amanda is finally a cosmetologist! CONGRATULATIONS AMANDA! So we took Cole to see her and she cut his hair! She did a really good job. She said she was scared because Cole was Jack's kid, she did not want to mess his hair up! LOL! She knows how Jack is about his hair, but what I don't think she did know is that Cole is just as bad!
A couple of things that Cole said that I thought was funny:
Dad was eating supper the other night and Cole walked by his chair, stopped and looked at dad's head and said, "you know your bald head looks like a bowling ball with eyes and a nose!" Oh how honest that child is!
And...
Because he has stayed with us all week, my cousin Kate has babysat him this week while we were at work. Kate fixed him some lunch earlier in the week and Cole said, "Wow! A woman like you really knows how to cook for a guy like spiderman!" What a character!

Well Jack gets to graduate this coming Friday. He still has 2 weeks of extern left before he can apply for his license, but it is all coming to an end! I am so proud of him! He gets to walk the line with a college education. He has worked so hard over the past 10 months, it is good to see your hard work pay off! Here is a picture of his tassel, he come home with a cap and gown yesterday.
Since everything is coming to an end, its time for him to find a job. So everyone keep that in your prayers.
For the past week and a half my assistant at work, Penny, has been on vacation. And I have been very busy and put in A LOT of hours! It was good for me, but I am exhausted and it has made me even more thankful for Penny. With the bit of stress that I have had over the past few weeks it was refreshing to have Cole around here to lighten the mood some this week. From that gives me my quote for the day.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, me and Trent just died laughing at Colty little things he said. He has got to be the funniest kid I have every know. Congrats Jack.

    ReplyDelete