Thursday, December 17, 2009

Family Fun

Jack and I got to go to our first Titans game this season! After the game I got my picture taken with KVB!! I was so excited! He is SO HANDSOME!


Ashlie and I went Christmas shopping the weekend after Thanksgiving. Mom was supposed to go with us, but she had just had her surgery and could not get out yet. So, Ashlie, Cole and I went shopping again with mom this past weekend. We all had a really good time and Cole that it was hilarious to pose with all the fixtures. He does not just let you take his picture often so while he was willing we were eager.

We were at The Avenue in Murfreesboro. Colton was riding on the back of this little boy's bike.

He said he wanted a picture by "Rudolph"

He was pretending to be a manikin in the women's dress shop. He told us to go outside and take his picture.


He was loving on me! I take it while I can get it!


We just thought this was a cute background.


We had a good weekend! Hopefully I will be able to start blogging more than I have in the past couple of months. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment