Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Take care of the Moments!

We had a WONDERFUL Christmas! I have just a few pictures I would like to share.

This is Jackie's favorite gift! (Too bad I did not get a pic of him with it.)

And here is my favorite gift. Now I can convert all my old home video's from VHS to DVD! (Don't pay no mind to me I was not feeling well.)
This I believe was Cole's favorite gift. It is a red ryder BB gun. He was excited because he had just watched the Christmas story the night before!

He also got a guitar that he was pretty excited about.

The whole family shared Christmas Eve at my grandparents house. The same as we have every year for ever, even before I was born. Anyway, look how cutie my grammy and pop look! They were flirting with each other! It was the cutest thing!

The 2 cuties up there is what started this wack group! I think we all get a little crazier every year! Look how much the family has grown in the past 2 years! Jamie and Tiff were the first to get married (in November) then Ashlie and Trent were married the following May, Jack and I come next in September, then my Aunt Joyce was married in November a year after Jamie and Tiff. Kendra and AJ will be married in April. With added spouces and their children, our family will have grown 7 ppl in 2 years time! Wow how different things are than they were just 6 or 7 short years ago!

Here is my cutie little family. Look how much Jack and Cole look alike!

Oh well, all in all life is good and I am so very blessed! I have a quote today: Take care of the moments and life will take care of itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment