Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's a good life!

We have been busy this week. I just wanted to share a couple of pictures with everyone!
A new picture of my Callie girl. I LOVE HER!
Today is Jackie's Birthday. We celebrated this weekend and had a good time. We were celebrating with Brad, his birthday is on Tuesday. We all went to Carraba's to eat. They both got a piece of birthday cake.
Cole finally agreed to take a picture with me and his daddy. I think it is a cute family!

My granny has been having severe back pain. We found out this past week that she has a compression fracture between each vertebrae. She was admitted to the nursing home on Thursday. She is there for therapy hopefully to ease her pain then she will be returning home. Grammy adores Cole. I adore this picture.
Back in the summer Uncle Trent took Cole for a ride in the cop car. Let Cole play with all the sirens and lights and the intercom. Cole really enjoyed the ride. He asked all kinds of questions and wanted to know what each button done. He really enjoyed himself!

Live is good! God has blessed us!

No comments:

Post a Comment