Friday, March 13, 2009

Cruise

There have been a few people now to ask me about my cruise countdown.
Well I am a very lucky girl. My mom is taking my sister and I on a cruise the last week in May. We will be visiting Grand Caymens and Cozumel. Of course this will be my second trip to Cozumel but mom nor Ashlie have ever been to either places. In fact, this will be Ashlie's first cruise. We are very excited! We are definitely blessed to be able to take a girls trip like this.
I am very nervous about leaving Jackie for a whole week though! Mom says I am a wimp, its probably true but I still don't like it. There have been a total of only like 4 days that I have not seen him in almost 3 years now. We have been just about inseparable since day one. Anyway, he don't mind. I asked him plenty of times before I made the commitment. He says that us girls may not have the chance to ever do this together again that I should go. He is probably right so WE WILL HAVE FUN!

1 comment:

  1. Yippee I can't wait. We are gonna have a blast. I have been thinking about posting the video of the Twister on my site. Not much longer.

    ReplyDelete