Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Life as we know it

Just wanted to share this beautiful picture of my cousins with everyone.

2 weekends ago my friend Bridgette had an extra ticket to the CMA festival and she took me. It was a lot of fun! I got to see Lady Antebellum, Jason Aldean, Little Big Town, Rodney Atkins, Luke Bryan, Jake Owen, Zac Brown Band and the special guest was KID ROCK!!!! And Martina McBride.
Mom's boss Kelly took her. We had separate seats from them but after the concert we all met up and went to downtown Nashville and had so much fun! Mom and I did not get home til 4:30 AM. :D
This past weekend Jack and I went to the Jeff Fisher annual softball charity game. The tickets were only$15 each, we were very excited to go. As we were getting to the gate of the Sounds stadium there was a man saying, "Free tickets, free tickets" so Jack and I stopped and as it turned out he was with one of the sponsors and they did not use all of their tickets so they were giving them away. We got in free!
They were having a silent auction and Jack bid on a softball signed by David Thorton. He won it for $15 bucks! We were so excited! We went, had a good time, got to see the Titans play softball, a awesome fireworks display afterwards, won a softball and still got out cheaper than expected! It was so much fun! We intend on going again next year.
Anyway this is a picture of Gnash (the predators cat), Kerry Collins and Steve McNair.

Jack is still doing his extern at United Regional and is loving it! I am so happy for him because he really does like the work and he really seems to fit in with the people there. At first he wanted to work in Murfreesboro but now he really hopes that they offer him a job there at the hospital. I am so thankful it is going so well for him!

On a final note, Jack and I have jumped into a new endeavor. Can't really go into detail right now but we really need everyones prayers. Please, please remember us when your talking to God.

I will keep everyone posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment