Wednesday, June 10, 2009

God knows your heart

As most of you know, I usually find a quote for the day. These quotes come from various different places. I wanted to share my quote from yesterday.
Sometimes people inspire me and don't even know it. The administrator at my work was talking with all of the department heads yesterday and she was totally talking about something kind of off the subject then she says: "The good will always win, God knows your heart." It struck me hard. It speaks volumes to me because of some different issues going on in life. I like this one.
THE GOOD WILL ALWAYS WIN, GOD KNOWS YOUR HEART!

2 comments:

  1. I like that quote, too Amber! At our old church in East TN we had a lady that had a great quote that I will never forget. "The good news is the bad news is a lie!" I enjoy your quotes, and I miss you like crazy! We need a girls night out soon!

    ReplyDelete